Fourth of July is one of our favorite holidays for makeup inspiration. Red lips, blue eye liner and shimmery highlights create the classic Independence Day look. As much as we love tradition, this year, we want to switch up or makeup and try something a little out of the box. The blue eye makeup trendhas us in its grip, and The Fourth is a great time to try it out. Here’s how to create a simple, showstopping Fourth of July makeup look in 10 easy steps.
Playful Fourth of July Makeup
- Keep your brows simple by applying Clear PureBrow Brow Gel. If you want a more youthful look, you can use the brow gel to push your brow hair up for a fluffier look.
- Give your eye makeup staying power by applying Champagne Silk Eye Shere Liquid Eye Shadowfrom lid to crease using your finger.
- Then, blend Dawn PurePressed Eye Shadow in your crease and outer corner using the Crease Brush. This will give your eyes a natural contour.
- Line your top lashes with Onyx Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner. This formula is smudge-proof and water resistant so it will last for hours!
- Apply Midnight Blue Eye Pencil to the inner rim of your bottom lash line.
- Then, below your lower lash line, use the Smudge Brush to apply Magic PurePressed Eye Shadow. And connect the color to the top eyeliner.
- Prime your lashes with PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner. Then, apply water resistant Black Onyx PureLash Mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
- Highlight your cheekbones with the lightest two shades (the top two stripes) of Peaches & Cream Quad Bronzer using the White Fan Brush.
- Then, give yourself a little flush by dusting the darker two shades of Peaches & Cream to the apples of your cheeks as blush.
- Finish with a natural kiss of color using Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain in Forever Pink or Forever Red (your choice).
There you have it! A dramatic Fourth of July makeup look, that’s so simple to create, you’ll be out the door in minutes.